It has been some time since I last bought a brightening serum.

I have been facing uneven skin tone on my face area where nose and mouth areas seems to be darker than the remaining part of my face.

I saved up to buy an effective brightening serum and I was searching for one that I have never used before since I wanted to try out other brands to see if it works better.

I happened to come to this Kens apothecary store to buy Caudalie's Moisturizing Toner which I have been using since last year and I really love it so I came back to purchase again. I was asking the beautician if there is anything that can helps me with my uneven skin tone, she recommended me the Caudalie Radiance Serum. She told me this serum would work better with the moisturizer but of course I had a budget plus I still have some moisturizers that I haven't finished using.


The beautician was so kind to let me try out the moisturizer samples and all of the packaging look so pretty!


Caudalie was originally from Paris. A thing that I really love about Caudalie is they used natural ingredients in producing their products. All of their products have natural scent which is comfortable to smell and it just smells so natural.

I can see the subtle difference after using the serum for 2 days. I had a pimple dark spot before and it is fading now after I applied this serum.

From their website, you can see what are the ingredients that they use in their products, they are all organic and natural. If you're the kind of person that prefers a little bit of perfume scent then Caudalie might not suits you.


You can see more information from their website.
https://us.caudalie.com/