Everybody wants to start their own business to earn some side income online like selling some clothes, phone accessories, cosmetics, bags, shoes et cetera. Before starting your own online store, there is something you should really know about.

I may not be an expert in this but what triggered me to write this post is because I am currently facing these problems so I think sharing my thoughts would help some of you who wants to start your own online business.

These are the vital steps I think is important to know.

1. KNOW YOUR PRODUCT 

You would want to know every detail about your products, the materials, textures, quality and so on. So that you could answer your customers' questions about the products!

2. TEST ON YOUR PRODUCTS
 No matter it is a shirt, dress, phone accessories or anything else, you MUST try to use the product yourself! You would want to be able to explain how it works out for YOU if your customers raise up questions about your products, or when they face some problems on using the products. Trust me, you don't want to answer your customers like "I am sorry I don't really know it works because I have never used it myself".


3. TAKE PICTURES OF THE PRODUCTS BY YOURSELF
TRY not to google for the similar product image.
Get a camera if it is possible. Phone camera could work too if it takes good quality photos. Sometimes customers will find out that the product they got in hand is nothing like the photos you showed online. If you're using your own photos, you don't have to be worried about the quality turns out bad, or copyright problem and you're being honest to your customers.

4. USE THE MAIL SERVICE THAT INCLUDE TRACE & TRACK

This is one of the issues that gets most complaints. Item that has been dispatched would went lost in the middle of the ocean. The worst thing is we can't even track where is it. Mailing service with tracking will definitely be more pricey than the normal post but imagine your parcels always went missing and you will end up losing more money of your product and by sending over a replacement. You can always include the postage to your products' price so that the customers will know they are paying for a safe and guaranteed service.


I hope those steps can help you to know some knowledge or improvement of your own online store.
Chuups xoxo