As an overthinking person, I have issues surrounding me lately.
I don't know if overthinking makes me an emotional person or not but I am one.
I have been thinking is being a blogger is the thing that I want?
I don't know if I can really call myself a blogger because I am just a person who owns a blog and shares everything so I rather not to call myself a blogger as I am just a starter at this comparing to the "real bloggers".

I got inspired by bloggers like Chiara Ferragni, Kristina Bazan, Aimee Song, Melissa Koh and etc.
There are A LOT of bloggers right now from all over the world, so what is the thing that could really makes myself stand out of the crowd?
Yeah things may be easier for those who started a few years back then because there was barely any bloggers.
I went on to Aimee Song's blog and read right from the beginning, about how she started.
She shared about her outfits, her thoughts, what she has been doing and I realized she kept on updating like average 5 times a week?
I think its her not-giving-up spirits that makes her who she is and where she is right now.
If I were to do the same, I don't think there will be that many of people there to read my blog because I just started this.

I have done a lot of researches about being a professional blogger, of course it is not easy.
You need to power the writing skills, photography skills and you need to be definitely brave and have the courage to do the thing you have passion with.
You need to not care about what people think about you and sometimes still you have to take advices from people, readers, and followers.
And one thing I keep on asking myself.

Does a blogger need to be rich?
It's a yes from me, at least right now that's what I am thinking.
You need to be rich to follow the trend, you need to be rich to buy professional cameras, you need to be rich to go to nice places to shoot in order to share a professional photo.

I don't think it is a bad way of thinking about that because at least I have a motivation for me to earn and start some savings. That's why I found an office job lately and they're still holding me actually but I know things are going to fine eventually.

My dream is to make this big. Make this happen.

I want to be something. 

Go BIG or go HOME

Oh, there's Tom Hilfiger's fashion show yesterday in New York and I'd like to share about my fav among his designs, damn there's too good.

Thanks for reading :) xo
My silly moves back to those days in Adelaide.
High Neck Shirt
H & M leather pants.
Uniqlo Sweater
Backpack from Carlo Rino
Boots were given by my aunt that she bought from the UK