Hey, so I decided to write a post about a little farewell party I had for my friend before to bed.
My high school mate Vern, was leaving to the UK after her summer break and apparently she's now already in the UK.
We planned to have a little farewell meet up before she leaves, so we went to Sky Garden which is located in Alor Setar somewhere near Keat Hwa High School.

For some reasons, I was not able to eat meat (any kind of meat).
So the photos I am going to share are not mine but my friends' orders.
I admit that I'm not professional enough at sharing things because I can't remember the name of this drink.
But this is the drink that I ordered.


And this were the drink that my friend (Vern) ordered.
It looks like an Ice berg to me.

The main course.
Chicken Chop with black pepper gravy and the mashed potato taste unexpectedly good.

Vern's order. Seafood pasta.
Carbonara Pasta. My friend Ping's order.
I tried a lil and it taste so good. Worth a try. :)
Chicken wings are add-on. Vern's order too.
These were mine.
All time favorite- Fries.
Promised myself not to eat too much I still managed to break my own rules.
The sauce is special.
Yup, they are my pretty friends. Friends who will never leave me.
The person on my right (White shirt with stripes) is Vern. The cutie pie who has already left us to the UK.
Can't wait to see you again next year.
Had a really great catch up with them. (As always)
Always got a lot go through my mind at night so decided to write up this post.

P/S : Can't wait for my brand new blog with new layout to come :)
Goodnight :)